RATE THIS ITEM
Or 4 installments of $25.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 19 - Jul 20
Estimated Delivery :
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- If your knit collection is lacking, grab the Monroe Sweater by House of Harlow 1960. This one-shoulder style features contrasting cut-outs and an ultra-comfy fabrication you're sure to gravitate toward.
- 65% nylon 20% cotton 15% acrylic
- Hand wash cold
- Elasticized neckline
- Foldover fabric overlay
- Knit fabric
- Rib knit trim
- Revolve Style No. HOOF-WK13
- Manufacturer Style No. HHSN199 F17
Bohemian Chic - a term coined to describe the effortless style of the quintessential laid-back LA girl with an eye for high fashion-Nicole Richie. Raised in the spotlight by famously creative parents, Nicole was born with an innate style vision, one she has cultivated through her notable jewelry collection, House of Harlow 1960. Launched in fall of 2009, Nicole has led the brand to a household name in a short two years, an accomplishment that reflects her ability to create a strong connection to each and every one of her devoted customers. The House of Harlow 1960 brand has evolved into a full-fledged collection, offering ready-to-wear, jewelry, sunglasses, footwear, and handbags.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Zipper Knit Sweater
Open Sleeve Sweater
Thermal Strappy Tee
x REVOLVE Ruby Sweater