RATE THIS ITEM
- FINAL SALE
- Textile upper with rubber sole
- Slip-on styling
- Jute trim
- Revolve Style No. KAAR-WZ34
- Manufacturer Style No. 133W
On a trip to Guajira, the designers behind Kaanas were left in awe and utterly inspired by the traditional weaving patterns of the Wayuu tribe and were determined to create a line of espadrilles using these same, ancient techniques. They now proudly produce each slip-on in a small factory in Colombia, by hand, in a collaboration with a local weaving mill. Merging centuries old textile designs with modern silhouettes, Kaanas is able to create a one-of-a-kind shoe with a story.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.