RATE THIS ITEM
- Play the LA socialite in the Central Dress by Privacy Please. Designed from lightweight fabric detail with fluttered sleeves, the dress slightly billows at the bust to a flirty flounce hem. Slip on the mini for a daytime brunch or nighttime mingle.
- Shell: 100% viscose
Lining: 100% poly
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Ruffle trim
- Flounce hem
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD264
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17DW61
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
x REVOLVE Deedra Dress
Stevie Play Dress
Lovers + Friends