RATE THIS ITEM
- Belle fleur. The Karen Dress by Privacy Please is cut from a lightweight fabric that features a charming French country-inspired print along with dainty shoulder straps adorned with a wispy ruffled trim. Add strappy black heeled sandals to the wrap silhouette and it's romance.
- 55% viscose 45% rayon
- Hand wash cold
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Ruffle trim
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Neckline to hem measures approx 56" in length
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD156
- Manufacturer Style No. PPH16D016
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Iman Maxi Dress
THE JETSET DIARIES
Plaza Kimono Dress
Cold Shoulder Maxi Wrap Dress
Songs of Summer Dress
x REVOLVE Karen Dress
x REVOLVE Tyler Maxi
x REVOLVE Celena Maxi
House of Harlow 1960
Endless Love Maxi Dress
Hibiscus Slip Dress
x REVOLVE Boheme Goddess Maxi Dress
Sweet Pea Dress