RATE THIS ITEM
- Blooming in a charming floral print, the Karen dress by Privacy Please elongates your frame with a light crepe de chine fabric. Complimented by a surplice neckline, tie waist and ruffled trim; the dress will have you feelin' fine and taking in the summer breeze.
- Self: 55% viscose 45% rayon
Lining: 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Surplice neckline with ruffle trim and waist tie
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD258
- Manufacturer Style No. PPU17D016
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Kat Maxi Dress
Lovers + Friends
Lovers + Friends
Becket Slip Dress
Plaza Kimono Dress
x REVOLVE Tyler Maxi
Iman Maxi Dress
THE JETSET DIARIES
x REVOLVE Celena Maxi
House of Harlow 1960
x Revolve Maxi Dress
FAME AND PARTNERS