RATE THIS ITEM
- Blooming in a REVOLVE exclusive tropical print, the Karen dress by Privacy Please elongates your frame with a light crepe de chine fabric. Complimented by a surplice neckline, tie waist and ruffled trim; the dress will have you feelin' fine and taking in the summer breeze.
- Poly blend
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Surplice neckline with ruffle trim
- Waist tie and hidden back zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD244
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17D016
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Songs of Summer Dress
Maple Maxi Dress
Iman Maxi Dress
THE JETSET DIARIES
Becket Slip Dress
Deep V Floral Gown
x REVOLVE Tyler Maxi
x REVOLVE Celena Maxi
House of Harlow 1960
Plaza Kimono Dress