RATE THIS ITEM
- Get those real botanical feels in the Privacy Please x REVOLVE Lomax Dress. Rendered in a free-flowing midi silhouette, the dress features a full button-front with a flattering slit. The plunging neckline keeps it somewhat sexy. And go ahead and pair with your favorite sandals then bask in the springtime sun.
- Self: 55% viscose 45% rayon
Lining: 100% poly
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Button front closures
- Hidden side zipper closure
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WD174
- Manufacturer Style No. PPR16D059
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.
Turkish Strapless Tie Up Bikini Top
SKYE & staghorn