Y Theorem Day Cream Light NAC Y2
Or 4 installments of $52.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
111Skin Y Theorem Day Cream Light NAC Y2 is a lightweight silky emulsion that infuses the skin with anti-aging actives whilst leaving a light, protective barrier to shield the skin from harmful environmental aggressors. Hyaluronic Acid restores volume, NAC Y2 fights damaging free radicals, and a potent Vitamin Complex repairs damaged skin to keep your complexion hydrated and nourished.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily and sensitive skin
- Excellent treatment for post-operative or post-laser treatments
- Free of Parabens, Paraffin and Silicone
- 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU57
- Manufacturer Style No. SAA50
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply before your daily SPF
Aqua / Eau / Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut / Marron) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed / Ppin De Raisin) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Acetyl Cysteine, Fragrance / Parfum.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, Dr. Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named for his Harley Street, London practice, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.