Y Theorem Repair Serum
Or 4 installments of $87.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Originally created to treat skin after surgery, 111SKIN's Y Theorem Repair Serum aids the healing of irritated, damaged skin through cutting-edge ingredients. Designed in collaboration with space scientists, the formula contains proprietary NAC Y2 complex to provide skin with the optimum conditions for collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production. This innovative anti-aging serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, builds volume, and rejuvenates the complexion to reveal younger, plumper looking skin.
- Calendula extract heals and soothes the skin
- Amino acids improve skin elasticity
- Aminocaproic acid heals, prevents scarring, calms, and soothes the skin
- 1.01 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. 111R-WU24
- Manufacturer Style No. YT30
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage serum sparingly onto the face and neck with a gentle patting motion
- Follow with the Space Anti Age Day Cream or Nocturnal Eclipse Recovery Cream and Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Alcohol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Cysteine, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Disodium Edta, Parfum.
Working in collaboration with space scientists responsible for the well-being of astronauts, Dr. Alexandrides developed the patented NAC Y2 formula that runs through the core of his highly effective skincare line. Named for his Harley Street, London practice, 111SKIN's cutting-edge products feature potent healing ingredients designed to promote a youthful and radiant appearance while offering unprecedented protection against environmental damage.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.