Or 4 installments of $11.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 10 - Aug 11
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Made with a soothing formulation of Chamomile Flower, Fennel Fruit, and Hydrating Botanical Oils, Aesop's Calming Shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp gently yet effectively.
- Sage Leaf, Chamomile Flower, and Lemon Balm work to cleanse and soothe without stripping hair
- Features an herbaceous aroma of Eucalyptus and Mint
- Formulated as a low-foaming, clear gel
- 16.9 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU33
- Manufacturer Style No. B500HR21
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Most suitable for normal to sensitive, dry, itchy, and irritated scalps
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Olive Oil PEG 7 Esters, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide MIPA, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil , Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Mentha Citrata Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Urea, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, d-Limonene
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.