Item Added To Bag
Aesop Equalising Shampoo
Size: , Try On Size:
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
With its balancing formulation of gently astringent Botanicals that help to absorb excess oil without irritating the scalp, Aesop's Equalising Shampoo delivers ultimate body and shine to hair.
- Fennel Fruit, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Mistletoe Leaf gently cleanse hair without stripping natural oils
- Features an herbaceous aroma of Eucalyptus and Mint
- Formulated as a low-foaming, clear gel
- 16.9 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU32
- Manufacturer Style No. B500HR20RF
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Most suitable for oily scalps and those that lead active lifestyles
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Olive Oil PEG 7 Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide MIPA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Alcohol Denat., Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Mentha Citrata Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Nitrate, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, d-Limonene
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.