Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturising Masque
Or 4 installments of $23.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 13 - Jul 14
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Masque transforms dull, lifeless hair into a healthy, shining mane. This intensive conditioning treatment is enhanced with Rose Petal extract to restore vitality, luster, and softness to the hair while soothing dry and flaky scalps.
- Formulated with Rose Petal, Beta-Carotene, and Lavender Stem
- Warm, floral, woody aroma
- Suitable for normal to dry, fragile, and chemically treated hair
- 17 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU25
- Manufacturer Style No. B500HR07
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to freshly cleaned, towel-dried hair; use a wide-toothed comb to ensure even distribution, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends
- Leave on for at least 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond ) Oil, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit ) Seed Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender ) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot ) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol. Contains nut oils.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.