Infusion Micro-Liquid Serum
Or 4 installments of $50.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Revolutionize your skincare routine with Infusion Micro-Liquid Serum from African Botanics. This luxe hybrid skin transformer and micro-serum delivers an intense boost of hydration and revitalizes the appearance of the skin's clarity, tone and texture. Formulated with a high concentration of active, rejuvenating phytonutrients, restorative trace elements, humectants, antioxidants and advanced molecular biochemistry, this silky, liquid-light serum supercharges your complexion and boosts radiance - all while hydrating, plumping, lifting and firming the skin for a youthful appearance.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains an age-defying regenerating matrix of Immortelle Oligosaccharides, Micro-Algae, Seaweed, anti-pollution Oceanic Cell Shields, moisture-binding plant Peptide complex and Marine glucans to improve texture and deeply revitalize skin
- Saturates skin with Kalahari Desert Salt, hand-harvested African Desert and Bush Plants, Vitamin C Ester, CoQ10, Willow Bark and Lactic Acid to even tone, nourish, bring clarity and luminosity to the skin
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AFRR-WU28
- Manufacturer Style No. INF-40
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use day and night to increase hydration, replenish moisture, soothe and de-stress the skin while firming and promoting rapid repair
- Apply onto palms or saturate a cotton pad or gauze
- Press into skin or use a light ascending massage, then follow with treatment serum or oil and moisturizer
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Chloride (Kalahari Desert Salt), Butylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (Glutamined peptides), Helichrysum Stoechas Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea, Hydrolyzed Millet, Yeast Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Pavlova Lutheri Extract (Micro-Algae), Chlorella Sorokiniana Extract (Micro-Algae), Glycerin (Botanical), Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant Extract, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Leaf Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract**, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid Complex, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salix Alba (Willow) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile)* Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli)* Flower Extract, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Rosa Centifolia (Rose)* Flower Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Aloe Ferox (Cape Aloe)** Leaf, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Everlasting/Immortelle)* Flower, Lutein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. *Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Formulated without silicones, mineral oils, parabens, allergens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs and SLSs. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest in green, eco-friendly technology. The result is an all-natural range made exclusively in South Africa that promotes youthful, radiant, and supple skin for face and body. At the heart of the line is Marula, an African ?miracle oil,? which the brand hand-harvests from biodynamic trees and cold-presses in village collectives. Combined with other plants that have evolved to thrive in the harshest of conditions, African Botanics provides powerful antioxidants for anti-aging, healing, and nourishment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.