Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum
Allies of Skin
Allies of Skin
Estimated Delivery : Jul 11
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Boasting a powerful blend of 11% AHA + BHA and supercharged with multiple antioxidants and 8 brighteners, Allies of Skin Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum is a next-generation overnight serum that treats stubborn pigmentation, large pores, persistent breakouts, uneven texture and blackheads. By using a natural alternative to Retinol, this super serum specializes in brightening and fading stubborn pigmentation, melasma, and dark spots while promoting cell renewal and refining skin texture without irritating sensitive skin.
- Antioxidants provide skin with protection against free radicals and environmental stress
- Peptides boost collagen production and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, while Hyaluronic Acid retains moisture to hydrate and plump the skin
- Cruelty-free and free of parabens, drying alcohol, silicone, mineral, sulfates, GMOs, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. ASKI-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. PMPCS030EN01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply on face and neck every night
- Always follow up with SPF the morning after
Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid (L), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid (L), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil (Organic), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Bakuchiol (Organic), Superoxide Dismutase, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (D), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, Glutamic Acid (L), Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Resveratrol Dimethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol, Dextran, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium Succinate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, O-cymen-5-OL, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.