Item Added To Bag
Lipstick Queen Altered Universe Lip Gloss in Space Cadet
Color: Space Cadet
Use this With
Altered Universe Lip Gloss
Estimated Delivery : Nov 18 - Nov 19
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Elevate your lips to a new dimension with Lipstick Queen Altered Universe Lip Gloss. This multi-dimensional gloss contains crushed pearls that reflect light spectacularly. Lilac and silver tones come together to create a highly-reflective, icy lilac glow, giving the illusion of fuller lips.
- Space Cadet - iridescent, icy lilac
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Paraben and sulfate free
- 0.14 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, Russia
- Revolve Style No. LIPR-WU90
- Manufacturer Style No. FGS100283
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)
From a nude gloss to a bold red lip, Lipstick Queen lives by the belief that with the right lip, anything is possible. Pushing the boundaries of conventional beauty with luxe yet comfortable formulas and textures in a vast variety of shades and finishes, Lipstick Queen transforms your beauty routine into a magical adventure of self-discovery.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.