Blowout Babe Thermal Brush
Estimated Delivery : Oct 29 - Nov 02
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Achieve salon-styled results without ever touching a blow dryer. A must-have two-in-one tool, the Blowout Babe Thermal Brush by amika features an ionic generator and a thermal ceramic barrel to create a super sleek bombshell blowout in no time at all.
- 1.5" ceramic barrel penetrates the hair, heating it from the inside out at up to 356°F
- Lightweight, heat resistant handle allows for comfortable styling
- 9 foot heat-proof swivel cord
- Dual voltage 110-240V - works all over the world
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. AM32 11845
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use on sectioned dry hair as you would a round brush and blow dryer
- Add extra shine and heat protection with Amika Heat Defense Serum
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.