Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner
Or 4 installments of $5.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The one-step solution to cleansing dry, coarse, and color-treated hair: amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner. Formulated with Grape Seed Oil and Soy Bean Protein, it gently cleanses and weightlessly hydrates, nourishing the hair with essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Oat Peptide penetrates to the hair's cortex to repair from the inside out, locking in moisture and delivering shiny, silky strands
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, and artificial colors
- 8.45 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU78
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 14048
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Follow with amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Seed) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.