Clear Brow Gel
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel is a lightweight clear gel that sets color and holds brow hairs in place for a clean, polished look that lasts. Formulated with soothing Chamomile to condition hair while Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and creates a plumping effect. The weightless, invisible formula delivers flexible hold that lasts without feeling stiff, while the brush deposits just the right amount of product, so you can apply with control. It dries down completely clear without leaving any residue, giving brows a fuller appearance with a flawless finish.
- Holds brows in place all day
- Clear flexible formula
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 0.28 oz/ 7.93 g
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-01001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Brush on using short upward strokes as a finishing topcoat to your brow look, or use alone to groom brow hairs and keep them in place
- Tame the free-edge of brow hairs by using the tip of the spoolie to sweep them to the side and set in place
- Can be used to tame baby hairs around the hairline
Water/Eau/Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Vp/Va Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben <8910r3>.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.