Prime Rebalancing Hair Wash
Or 4 installments of $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 23 - Oct 24
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Gently cleanse hair and scalp with AQUIS Prime Rebalancing Hair Wash. This nonabrasive formula removes dirt and excess oil without stripping hair's natural moisture and reduces keratin loss. Perfectly pH balanced, it keeps hair cuticle closed and smooth during washing to prevent water damage and reduce frizz.
- Suitable for all hair types and color treated hair
- Formulated with Green Tea, Herbal Extracts, Aloe Vera, Amino Acids and Antioxidants to gently cleanse
- Free of Sulfates, Phthalates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Artificial Colors and Talc. Cruelty-free
- 8 oz
- Revolve Style No. AQUR-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. AQP20008OZ
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a quarter-sized amount and massage into hair, focusing on the scalp and thoroughly rinse
- For oilier scalps or to remove excess product build-up, wash and repeat as needed
- Best used with Aquis Prime Rebalancing Hair Wash and Restorative Leave-In Conditioner
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Methyl-2 Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Keratin Amino Acids, Cysteine Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Yucca Schidigera Stem Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance.
Founded by Marin County, California native and sports industry professional Britta Cox, AQUIS was created with the idea of "Wash and Wear Hair." AQUIS offers a simpler way to treat hair better, with innovative hair towels and turbans that dry hair fast and eliminate the need for damaging dryers, products, friction, and styling tools.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.