Solaire UV Mineral Multi-Defense Sunscreen Fluid SPF 50
Estimated Delivery : Oct 28 - Nov 01
Avene Solaire UV Mineral Multi-Defense Sunscreen Fluid SPF 50 is an untinted physical sunscreen with 100% mineral UVA/UVB filters and powerful antioxidant protection in a lightweight emulsion. The Multi-Defense formula defends against UV rays, pollution and blue light while providing skin up to a 200% boost of antioxidant protection. Bisabolol and Allatoin help soothe and calm skin. Niacinamide calms skin, defends against free radicals and helps even skin tone. Plant-derived Squalane hydrates and leaves skin feeling softer.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and all skin tones
- Approved by the National Eczema Association, oncology-safe & vegan
- Free of Silicone, Fragrance, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Octinoxate, and Oxybenzone
- 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. AENE-WU21
- Manufacturer Style No. P0006686
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply generously and evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every 2 hours or after 40 minutes of swimming or perspiring and immediately after towel drying
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propanediol, Jojoba Esters, Tridecyl Salicylate, Methlheptyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate / Polyhydrixystearate/ Sebacate, Nylon-12, Niacinamide, Methylpropanediol, Coco-Caprylate, Silica, Avene Thermal Spring Water, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Dopolyhydroxystearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Lecithin, Phenylpropanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopheol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Isostearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Avene has over 270 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin and is trusted by millions worldwide. At the heart of the brand is Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.