Ka-Brow! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color
Estimated Delivery : Aug 12 - Aug 13
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Ready for brow magic? Brush on rich, buildable color with Benefit Cosmetics Ka-Brow! Eyebrow Cream-Gel. This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts, and defines brows. Includes a built-in hard-angled brush that magically converts to a full-size brush for precise control and effortless application. Tada! Instantly bigger and bolder brows!
- 02 Light - golden to dark blonde (warm)
- Builds from natural-looking to dramatic
- 24-hour waterproof formula
- 0.1 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU57
- Manufacturer Style No. BM34
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Lightly glide the brush across the cream-gel - a little goes a long way!
- For a natural-look, stroke a tiny amount onto brows from start to arch, re-dip, and apply arch to end
- Add a second coat to define the shape and amp up the drama
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.