Mini Hoola Matte Bronzer
Estimated Delivery : May 28 - May 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
No sun necessary. Instantly warm up your complexion with a red carpet favorite: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Mini. Designed for the girl-on-go, this pressed powder instantly warms up your complexion, delivering pure matte color. Its lightweight, buildable formula blends smoothly, allowing you to sculpt and define your best features.
- Hoola - natural bronze
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Packaged in a printed graphic box complete with mirror and natural-bristle brush
- 0.14 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU141
- Manufacturer Style No. FM32
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Model Measurements:
Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491ci77492ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N 3n5276
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.