That Gal Brightening Face Primer
Or 4 installments of $7.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 10 - Mar 11
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Perk up your complexion with Benefit Cosmetics? That Gal Brightening Face Primer. Enhanced with light-reflecting pigments, this silky, pink primer gives dull skin a smooth, darling glow.
- Raspberry and chamomile soothe skin
- Enhanced with light-reflecting pigments
- Complements all skin tones
- 0.37 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BCOS-WU106
- Manufacturer Style No. IB123
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Twist the base until the primer is distributed on the top
- Apply onto face with fingertips in an upward motion for a brighter complexion
- Works well after Stay Flawless 15-Hour Face Primer
Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Benzophenone-4, Sorbic Acid, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Bht, Disodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci77492), Fragrance (Parfum), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Methylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sorbitan Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Alumina, Methylparaben, Linalool, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Ci17200), Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded in 1976 by a sister duo of San Francisco beauty lovers, Benefit seeks to bring laughter and fun to the world of cosmetics. Guided by the mantra "makeup doesn't have to be serious to look good," Benefit's iconic products boast breakthrough formulas in loud, playful packaging, inspiring women all over the world to apply more lipstick, grab life by the giggles, and fake it 'til you make it.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.