Buckley Shearling Clog
Or 4 installments of $42.50 by Or 4 installments of $42.50 by Or 4 installments of $42.50 by Or 4 installments of $42.50 by Or 4 installments of $42.50 by Or 4 installments of $42.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 20 - Aug 22
- Suede upper with EVA sole
- Made in Germany
- Adjustable buckle at upper
- Open back moccasin-style clog
- Exposed cork footbed
- Shearling lining
- Narrow fit
- This product contains animal fur and is thus ineligible to be shipped to the city of Los Angeles which has banned the sale of animal fur
- Revolve Style No. BIRR-WZ52
- Manufacturer Style No. 1018127
Since 1774, Birkenstock continues to attract customers with their long-lasting dedication to a comfortable and supportive shoe. First introduced into the US market in 1966, the company with the iconic jute footbed is safely handcrafted and manufactured in Germany, with the finest quality, sustainable, and natural materials. Each classic footbed is perfectly structured with 4 layers that all play an essential role in the shoe's comfort and construction. The shock-absorbing and flexible cork layer relieves pressure on the foot, while other layers improve the shoe's flexibility, shape, and stability. Lovingly crafted, Birkenstocks are instantly recognizable the world over.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.