Brightening CC Serum Powder
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Cast a luminous glow on your complexion with the Brightening CC Powder from By Terry. A pressed powder version of the iconic Brightening CC Serum, this illuminating powder captures the light and boosts your natural radiance in just one brush stroke. Featuring Optical Glow technology, this stunning rose-embossed powder helps blur imperfections, even out skin tone, intensify radiance, neutralize redness, and create a flawless finish.
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Sheer, buildable coverage
- Infused with Rosehip Oil for skincare benefits
- 0.35 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU281
- Manufacturer Style No. V19103004
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply on top of your makeup as a finishing touch to create a "lit-from-within" glow
- Use shades Immaculate or Rosy Elixir to highlight high points of your complexion including cheekbones, brow bone, Cupid's bow, down the center and tip of nose, and around temples
- Contour lighter to medium complexions with shade Sunny Flash along the sides of your forehead and temples, below cheekbones and along jawline
Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Geraniol, Citronellol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Eugenol. (T3841a1)
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.