Cellularose Brightening Serum
Or 4 installments of $29.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 28 - Jan 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dramatically boost your skin's brightness with the Cellularose Brightening Serum from By Terry. This multi-unifying, corrective serum delivers unparalleled luminosity to dull, lackluster complexions. Formulated with Native White Rose Cells in an exclusive WT+1 technology, this silky "gel in water" emulsion smooths, hydrates, and refines the skin's texture, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and lack of firmness, leaving the complexion clear, even-toned, and radiant from deep within.
- Rose Stem Cells encourage cell renewal for hydrated, younger-looking skin
- Gently exfoliates the skin to fade dark spots and reveal increased clarity
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU220
- Manufacturer Style No. 6140009000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with Baume de Rose Face Cream for a nourished complexion
Aqua /Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum / Fragrance, Benzophenone-4, Rosa Alba Leaf Cell Extract, Geraniol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Eugenol, Ci 17200 / Red 33. (T1308/A). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.