Cellularose Nutri-Pure Comforting Balm Cleanser
Or 4 installments of $17.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 29 - Jan 30
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
By Terry Cellularose Nutri-Pure Comforting Balm Cleanser is a hard working makeup remover and a deliciously creamy face wash in one. Its luxurious melting texture blankets the skin in a non-greasy cocoon of nourishment that works to gently yet effectively sweep away makeup and impurities. Skin is left immaculately cleansed and baby soft.
- Rose Stem Cells encourage cell renewal for hydrated, younger-looking skin
- Camelia Oil replenishes the skin with vital nutrients
- Suitable for all skin types
- 4.2 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU217
- Manufacturer Style No. 6141004000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply liberally to dry skin and massage gently to melt away all traces of makeup; wipe away or rinse
- Follow with By Terry Hydra-Toner
Aqua / Water, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Tricontanyl Pvp, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Parfum / Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Rosa Alba Leaf Cell Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Geraniol, Cyclomethicone, Laureth-7, Citronellol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake. (T1306/B). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.