Hyaluronic Hydra Powder
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Introducing a true innovation to the world of cosmetics. The By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder comes in a colorless, loose translucent powder that works to fill wrinkles, pores and diminish any signs of imperfections. Its hydra-comforting formula features active ingredient, hyaluronic acid to resurface wrinkles and reduce the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores with a sheer touch. Its "blurring" makeup-setting power, "soft touch" texture and lumi-smoothing finish ensure a clear and matte skin.
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, ultra-filling and plumping micronized hyaluronic acid spheres, and super-absorbent silica microbeads to aid in the appearance of regenerated skin
- Can be used day and night, after foundation or skincare
- Prevents shine in target areas without drying skin
- 0.35 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU73
- Manufacturer Style No. 1142200100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply by gently patting onto skin with fingertips in troubled areas or apply all over the face with the complexion brush
- Ideal for setting makeup
Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate (T3333C1). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.