Liftessence Oil Elixir
Or 4 installments of $35.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 29 - Jan 30
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
By Terry's Liftessence Oil Elixir is the magical medicine that will bring your skin back to life. This fine and silky dry oil replenishes lipids to provide hydrating and anti-aging benefits while nourishing and relieving dry skin.
- Essence of Ruby Rose Native Cells distribute firming and anti-aging properties
- Rose Essential Wax nourishes the skin
- White rose and Pastel rose extracts provide long lasting moisturizing, rebalancing and soothing action
- 1.01 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU241
- Manufacturer Style No. 6143005000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with the Liftessence line for a more lifted, youthful complexion
Isopropyl Isostearate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cocoglycerides, Parfum / Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Geraniol, Rosa Damascena Leaf Cell Extract, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Eugenol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Glyceryl Oleate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citric Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract. (T0304a2). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.