Terrybly Densiliss Contouring Blush
Estimated Delivery : Nov 02 - Nov 03
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Reshape and redefine your cheekbones with By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Contouring Blush. This contouring duo sculpts and corrects areas in need of refinement - the dark shade creates shadows to the cheekbones while the light shade highlights and enhances. It contains "wrinkle control" Densiliss technology, which allows it to blend flawlessly without accentuating any fine lines.
- Rosy Shape - Suitable for medium to deep skin tones
- Light-smoothing powder blends and contours with a buildable matte-satin finish
- Encased in a sleek compact complete with mirror and precision brush
- 0.21 oz
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU88
- Manufacturer Style No. 1148420400
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply with precision brush to sculpt and contour the cheekbones
Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Parfum / Fragrance, Tin Oxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Ci 75470 / Carmine. (T1014/A)
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.