Estimated Delivery : Dec 03 - Dec 04
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Inspired by the famous youth elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, the Beauty Elixir by Caudalie features a unique formula to provide an immediate burst of radiance. Made of 100% natural origin ingredients and bursting with precious plant extracts, it visibly smooths the features and tightens the appearance of pores. Beloved by celebrities and makeup artists worldwide, it prolongs the hold of make-up and is used as a setting spray backstage at fashion shows, just before the models step out onto the catwalk. Its ultra-fresh mist gives you an immediate glowy boost, with a therapeutic fragrance that soothes the mind and the senses.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologically tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Soap, Alcohol, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban and Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrances
- 100 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. 18
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well before use and spray onto face and décolleté, avoiding contact with eyes
- Use as a toner in the AM, after applying foundation and before powder, after makeup removal, on a plane for a moisture boost, or any time of the day to give your skin immediate refreshment
- Keep in the fridge to make it even more refreshing
Water, Alcohol*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Alum, Glycerin*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract*, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract*, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol*, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*. *Plant Origin
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.