Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum
Or 4 installments of $12.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum by Caudalie helps reduce the appearance of imperfections and tightens pores for a luminous complexion. Formulated with the highest concentration of natural Salicylic Acid, Grape Seed Polyphenols and Organic Essential Oils, the lightweight, gel-like texture melts into skin, leaving it visibly refined, smoother, refreshed, and balanced.
- Recommended for combination to oily skin, as well as those with hormonal breakouts - suitable for normal and sensitive skin
- 98% natural origin ingredients, non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oil, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Mineral Oil and Animal-Derived Ingredients
- 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. 251NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply AM & PM to face, avoiding the eye contour, and allow it to penetrate for a minute before applying your cream
- If skin is too dry after application, limit use to once a day
- Can also be applied directly to individual blemishes as a spot treatment
Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Alcohol*, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol*, Salicylic Acid*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*, Tocopherol*, Xanthan Gum, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool* (184/123). *Plant Origin
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.