- Woven leather upper with rubber sole
- Slip-on styling
- Revolve Style No. CHLA-MZ6
- Manufacturer Style No. 6101 BLK
Inspired by designer Yuki Matsuda's travels through rural Mexico in the 1990's, Chamula strives to preserve the art of master craftsmanship detailed in their handmade knits and woven goods handmade by local Mexican natives. From hand-woven accessories to carefully crafted leather footwear, each piece is intricately assembled, adding to its unique characteristic while maintaining a strong tribute to its Mexican heritage.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.