Cleanance Blemish Control Starter Kit
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 24 - Jan 25
Avene's Cleanance Blemish Control Starter Kit is an innovative solution, free from harsh ingredients, to gently purify and visibly clarify blemish-prone skin. The Cleanance Cleansing Gel is a soapless cleanser for face and body that harnesses a combination of 3 key ingredients to efficiently fight against the symptoms of acne, without drying or stripping skin. Rich in soothing and anti-irritating Avene Thermal Spring Water, sebo-regulating patented Monolaurain, and anti-inflammatory Zinc Gluconate. The Cleanance Concentrate Blemish Control Serum is an innovative formula formulated with plant-based extracts & Avene Thermal Spring Water to help reduce excess oil & appearance of blemishes for visibly clearer skin in as soon as 7 days. The 3-in-1 Avene Cleanance Mask turns into a scrub to deeply cleanse, exfoliate and absorb oil, visibly reducing the appearance of skin blemishes. It's rich in Zinc Gluconate to soothe irritation and redness and Monolaurin to regulate the overproduction of oil. Absorbent powders mattify skin for a complexion that is clear and feels smooth. All are formulated with Avene Thermal Spring Water, which contains an optimal mineral composition that doesn't dry out skin, calms, soothes, softens and comforts skin, and rebalances with a neutral pH to reduce sensitivity and restore.
- Includes: Cleanance Cleansing Gel - travel size (3.3 fl oz/ 100 ml), Cleanance Concentrate Blemish Control Serum - full size (1.0 fl oz/ 30 ml), Cleanance Mask - deluxe sample (0.3 fl oz/ 10 ml)
- Suitable for oily, combination, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of blemishes and oiliness
- Recommended by dermatologists worldwide & vegan
- Free of Parabens
- Revolve Style No. AENE-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. P0006534
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Cleanance Cleansing Gel: Apply in the AM and/or PM to moistened face and/or body. Lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Cleanance Concentrate Blemish Control Serum: Apply AM & PM to face after cleansing. Can be used alone or in combination with a non-drying medicinal acne treatment
- Cleanance Mask: Apply to either wet or dry skin and leave on for 5 minutes. Wet hands and gently massage using circular movements, then rinse thoroughly and pat dry. May be used once or twice a week. Can also be used as a spot treatment
Cleanance Cleansing Gel: Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Water (Aqua), Zinccoceth Sulphate, Lauryl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Perfume), Green 5 (Ci 61570), Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Hydrogenatedcastor Oil, Peg-6, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Zinc Gluconate, Cleanance Concentrate. Blemish Control Serum: Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol,Peg-6, Glycerin, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Silica, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20,Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua). Cleanance Mask: Avene Thermal Spring Water, Kaolin, Cetearylalcohol, Triethylhexanoin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Cellulose Acetate,Ceteareth-33, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Gluconate, Bisabolol, Cetrimoniumbromide, Fragrance, Glyceryl Laurate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Avene has over 270 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin and is trusted by millions worldwide. At the heart of the brand is Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.