Doctor Rogers RESTORE
Doctor Rogers RESTORE
Or 4 installments of $18.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 22 - Aug 23
The RESTORE Face Cream from Doctor Rogers is a hydrating moisturizer expertly crafted into a luxurious cream. It features a neutral pH level of 5.36 and is full of clean, plant-based and thoroughly studied ingredients known to calm, nourish and soften the skin. This lush cream was dermatologist designed to deliver intense hydration and restoration to normal, dry and sensitive skin types. Niacinamide commonly known as vitamin B3, helps to visibly reduce enlarged pores, fine lines, uneven skin tone, redness and irritation. Centella Asiatica Extract soothes inflamed skin, improves the skin barrier function, increases hydration and speeds healing. Adenosine, a vital molecule within our DNA, noticeably improves skin smoothness and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Suitable for normal, dry, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dryness and dullness
- Dermatologist created, clinically tested, BPA-free recyclable packaging, clean, hypoallergenic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Petroleum, Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Lanolin, Gluten, and Fragrance
- 1.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DRGS-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. FC-001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- In the AM, apply to face, neck and chest after your antioxidant serum and before sunscreen
- In the PM, use as your last regimen step to protect, hydrate and restore your skin as you sleep
- Safe to use around eyes for added hydration without irritation
Distilled Water, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Sobitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root, Adenosine, Allantoin, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Doctor Rogers' philosophy is to advance the world of skin care by creating results-driven, sustainable products that restore and maintain healthy, radiant skin. Each formula is thoughtfully developed by dermatologist Dr. Heather D. Rogers. Dr. Rogers combines current scientific research with her clinical expertise to create skin care products that are both safe and effective using hypoallergenic, plant-based ingredients.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.