Apple Cider Vinegar Detangling Conditioner
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 24 - Oct 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Detangling Conditioner gently detangles hair and uses the power of Apple Cider Vinegar to seal the hair's cuticle, enhancing softness and shine. Infused with conditioning agents for added nourishment and to protect hair color, this ultra-lightweight formula rinses out cleanly so it doesn't weigh hair down one bit.
- Suitable for all hair types and color-treated hair
- Formulated with Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Lavender Extract and Sunflower Seed Extract to nourish and protect hair color
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten and Silicone
- 6.5 oz
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. ACV CONDITIONER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to clean, wet hair. Massage through mid-lengths and ends of hair and rinse thoroughly
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Polyquaternium-47, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Apple Cider Vinegar, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.