Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 02 - Nov 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Fight color fading and restore your hair with dpHUE's Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-in Hair Therapy. Harnessing the power of apple cider vinegar, this lightweight treatment restores a healthy pH to hair for ultimate moisture and shine. Hydrating Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Dandelion Extract, and Aloe Vera nourish hair with anti-aging benefits while protecting color from fading caused by harmful UV rays.
- Protects from heat styling damage and seals the cuticle for soft, manageable hair
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- 6.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. ACL006501
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For best results, use after ACV Hair Rinse whenever needed: daily, weekly, or whenever your hair needs some natural TLC
Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Glycine, Fructose, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-68, Trideceth-9, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.