Travel Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Or 4 installments of $3.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 30 - Oct 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Formulated with color-locking technology and proteins that can triple the strength of hair, dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse cleans and conditions, leaving hair soft and shiny without stripping hair color. Made with Apple Cider Vinegar, Argan Oil, Fire Tulip, Lavender Extract, and Aloe Vera, this healthy, nourishing alternative to shampoo and conditioner rinses clean and gently removes impurities without stripping the scalp of its natural oils.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and color safe
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, gluten, and silicone
- 3 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. ACR003001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wet scalp and hair, then squeeze excess water out
- Using the bottle tip, create a few small parts in your hair and gently squeeze the product onto your scalp
- Massage into scalp and hair, leave in 1-3 minutes, and rinse thoroughly
Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, Rapeseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Dimethicone, Quaternium-96, Polyquaternium-55, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.