Mini Sun Drops
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Dr. Barbara Sturm
Or 4 installments of $12.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 27 - Nov 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dr. Barbara Sturm's Mini Sun Drops is an innovative, light-textured sunscreen serum that provides SPF 50 sun protection against UVA (photo-aging) and UVB (sunburn) rays. An active complex of Cassia Extract, Vitamin E, and Beta Glucan protects against premature photoaging and supports the body's natural skin regeneration. This serum features a broad-spectrum protecting formula that contains a combination of four highly effective, stabilized, non-penetrating sunscreens.Key Ingredients:- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides moisture- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Protects skin from the damaging effect of free radicals- Complex of Cassia Extract, Vitamin E, and Beta Glucan: Protects against premature photoaging and support's the body's natural regeneration of damaged cell structures- Homosalate 10%, Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%, and Octisalate 5%: Provides sun protection
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Parabens, Phthalates, Retinyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates, Triclocarban, and Triclosan
- 0.34 oz/ 10 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. DRBR-WU62
- Manufacturer Style No. 13-100-11
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply as directed
- Can be used 5 minutes prior to putting on your face cream (before applying make-up)
- Avoid the midday sun and reapply frequently to maintain sun protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel
Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Arginine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Acetamide MEA, Butylene Glycol, Carnosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Pantolactone, DNA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer.
World-recognized for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and rejuvenation of the skin matrix, Dr. Barbara Sturm translated her orthopedic research and practice into revolutionary advances in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Sturm's range was created for those who have always wanted an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regimen that hydrates, protects and regenerates the skin. The line is a synergy of unique and innovative active ingredients combined with potent natural extracts, offering the best from aesthetic medicine and nature, made in Germany.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.