Tightening Eye Gel
Estimated Delivery : Dec 03 - Dec 04
Dr. Loretta's Tightening Eye Gel replenishes essential moisture with its antioxidant and omega-3 fatty acid-rich formula, while reducing the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and crow's feet. Algae Extract supports skin's collagen, while peptides tighten the eye contour. Chromabright fades uneven pigment and protects skin from free radical damage caused by UVA and HEV light (commonly known as blue light), while Lipochroman guards against free radical damage caused by pollution and UV radiation.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of Phthalates, Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Talc, Dyes, Artificial Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Triclosan, Formaldehyde Releasing Ingredients, Ethyl Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, DEA/TEA/MEA, BHA, and BHT
- 0.67 oz
- Revolve Style No. DLTA-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. 502
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply sparingly in patting motions 360° around the eye, avoiding lash line, AM & PM
Water (Aqua), Methyl Gluceth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pullulan, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Nannochloropsis Occulata Extract, Disodium EDTA, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
As a dermatologist with 40 years of experience, Dr. Loretta's passion is helping women feel confident at every age. She created the first skincare line that shields the skin against environmental factors responsible for 85% of skin aging - indoor and outdoor pollution, UVA, UVB and HEV, climate change and irritants. Dr. Loretta products combine high concentrations of medical grade actives and botanical ingredients to ensure healthier, more youthful skin.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.