Bondi Hydrating Mist
Estimated Delivery : Jul 26 - Jul 27
A skincare essential for anyone and everyone, Dr Roebuck's Bondi Hydrating Mist is an antioxidant and vitamin loaded mist that does it all - brighten, hydrate, soothe and protect. Level up your skincare routine with the introduction of Kakadu Plum, a powerhouse (and Australian) natural source of Vitamin C that provides 100x as much as an orange. Better yet, Kakadu Plum is known for its ability to increase your Hyaluronic Acid synthesis. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) delivers multi-functional benefits such as reducing redness, evening texture and strengthening your skin barrier function. Cucumber and Aloe Vera help to soothe any irritation, leaving you feeling cool and refreshed.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dryness and dullness
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Silicones, Harmful Chemicals, and Fillers
- 3.38 fl oz/ 100 ml
- Revolve Style No. DROE-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. F010
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Hold 6" - 8" away from face and spritz liberally (avoiding contact with the eyes)
- Use before, during, or after your skincare routine to assist in absorption of your favorite products
- Spritz before and after your makeup application for a dewy, glowing look, and to refresh skin or makeup on-the-go
Natural Australian Spring Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Purified Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Natural Coconut Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Dr Roebuck's is an Aussie-made skincare line formulated with minimal ingredients to give you maximum results. Founded by sisters Kim and Zoe, who stopped feeling like themselves when dry, sensitive skin, and eczema came about, they started the skincare range with the help of their doctor parents who created a one-of-a-kind formula by removing ingredients instead of adding them. They continue to test, analyze and create to bring you clean, effective, multi-benefit skin care that works.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.