Expert Edit Eyeshadow Trio
Or 4 installments of $13.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
A special trio of harmonious hues. The Edward Bess Expert Edit Eyeshadow Trio dresses the eyes with a rich matte color palette that can be used to create a refined and polished look or a full-on dramatic effect.
- Cocoa Sublime - a trio of versatile neutrals
- Super-fine, velvety texture wears for hours without fading or creasing
- Palette includes a miniature blending brush
- 0.14 oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. 7400 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply over Edward Bess Illuminating Eyeshadow Base for a radiant long-wear effect
Talc, Mica, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg-8 Beeswax, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.