Flawless Illusion Compact Foundation
Or 4 installments of $15.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Combining the moisturizing benefits of a cream-based makeup with the optic blurring properties of a powder, this revolutionary foundation creates the illusion of a flawless complexion. The unique 2-in-1 formula blends seamlessly for smoother and more perfected skin.
- Medium - suits medium skin tones with neutral undertones
- Full coverage cream-to-powder formula
- Feels weightless and comfortable on the skin
- 0.27 oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. 7600 03
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Blend into the skin with a buffing brush in circular motions
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxystearate, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysilicone- 11.
May Contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.