Natural Enhancing Eyeshadow Palette
Or 4 installments of $14.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 13 - Jul 14
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Dress the eyes in a sumptuous medley of earthy tones designed to add depth and dimension with pure color pigments and subtle highlights. Complete with five flattering shades, this expertly coordinated eye shadow palette offers endless options for mixing and matching, so you can go from subtle to sultry in a moment's time. This magnificent melange of shadows serves to enhance your eye color while providing subtle illumination to your lids.
- Earth Tones - a pink-toned range of neutrals in a mix of matte and pearlized finishes
- Silky color pigments blend easily without creasing or fading
- Sleek mirrored compact
- 0.35 oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU39
- Manufacturer Style No. 9200 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Sweep individual shades across the eyelids or blend them together for a smoky effect
- Pair with the Edward Bess Fully Defined Brow Duo and Illuminating Eyeshadow Base for a complete eye look
Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide (CI 77681)]
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.