Precious Pearl Perfector Primer
Or 4 installments of $20.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 27 - Jan 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Enhance your complexion with this impressive miracle primer infused with precious crushed pearl born from the heart of the Black Sea. Revitalize a drab complexion and bring about light and definition with a just gentle touch of the Precious Pearl Perfector.
- Provides the benefits of a primer, highlighter, and anti-aging cream all in one
- Optical reflectors soften imperfections to capture light and highlight your best features
- Smooths and hydrates to create the perfect canvas for long-lasting makeup application
- 1.6 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. 4500 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a pearl-sized amount all over the face before makeup application
- Can be worn alone, day or night for softer, more supple skin
Water, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mica, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Sea Salt, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.