Water Colorist Long Wear Lip and Cheek Stain
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Paint on Edward Bess Water Colorist Long Wear Lip and Cheek Stain to masterfully enhance lips and cheeks with a splash of vibrant, long-lasting color. Pure pigments are suspended within a fluid formula to deliver a burst of vivid color saturation. The result is a healthy-looking flush with a rich stain effect that lasts all day long.
- Watery stain formula with buildable sheer-to-medium coverage
- Long-lasting finish
- Hydrating water-based formula
- 0.15 oz
- Revolve Style No. EDWR-WU107
- Manufacturer Style No. 854184 003964
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Smile and apply to apples of cheeks for a natural looking glow. To subtly enhance lip color, dot onto lips and blend gently.
- To subtly enhance lip color, dot onto lips and blend gently
Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbital, Glycerin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Pullulan, Potassium Sulfate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Citric Acid, [+/- Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Alumina, Mica, Red 33]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
One could say Edward Bess was born with a natural sense for style and beauty. Inspired by his travels as a model, Bess set out to share his unique vision with women everywhere. For his debut collection, Bess carefully curated a timeless, universally flattering wardrobe of lip colors made for the modern woman. Since his initial success just a few short years ago, Edward Bess has revolutionized the cosmetics industry with a selection of chic, wearable products and a ?less is more? approach to beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.