Detoxifying Cleansing Oil
Or 4 installments of $14.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Cleansing Oil eliminates toxins and exfoliates the skin's surface to boost cell turnover for a clear, balanced complexion. This lightweight oil deeply cleanses, dissolving surface impurities and makeup while reducing the look of large pores - all without leaving skin feeling tight or dry.
- Charcoal draws out and traps impurities while mineral-rich Seawater and Grape Seed Oil combat the everyday buildup of toxins while boosting circulation and cell renewal
- Erno Laszlo's proprietary cleansing technology transforms the oil from black to white when it meets water to show you it's working
- Formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, sulfates and mineral oil
- 6.6 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. ERLZ-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. 2032906
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Gently massage a generous amount in small circular motions on dry skin
- Follow with the Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar to complete your bespoke Double Cleanse Ritual
Water (Aqua/Eau), Disodium Laureth, Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.