Filler Treatment Grade 3
Estimated Delivery : Jul 26 - Jul 27
Bid farewell to fine lines and deep furrows with Fillerina's Dermo Replenishing Filler Treatment. This topical treatment blends six different types of Hyaluronic Acid to plump up facial depressions and recover the skin's former smoothness without invasive procedures. Phase 1 penetrates the skin's deepest layers to decrease wrinkle depth and create volume in the cheekbones and lips, while Phase 2 leaves skin soft and nourished with skin-loving ingredients such as moisture-rich Vitamin E, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, and Shea Butter.
- Grade 3 - for deep wrinkles and severe loss of volume in the cheekbones and lips
- Matrixyl promotes rebuilding of skin tissue and reconstruction of natural filling substances for a gradual and progressive plumping effect
- Specially designed precision applicator with a truncated tip delivers treatment to targeted areas
- Includes Replenishing Gel (1 fl oz), Nourishing Film (1 fl oz), and 2 precision applicators
- Revolve Style No. FINR-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. FIL555
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use once a day for 14 days, applying 2 ml of Replenishing Gel to wrinkles and areas that require plumping (such as cheekbones and lips); leave on for 10 minutes and tap excess into skin
- Follow with 1-2 ml of the Nourishing Film, applying all over the face and neck
- Rinse both applicators in lukewarm water to avoid any buildup of product
Fillerina Cosmetic Gel: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37.
Fillerina Nourishing Film: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Xylitol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Silica, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Alcohol, Limonene, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Citral, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Since 2007, Labo has been conducting research geared towards finding a cosmetic method of plumping the cutaneous tissues through a very special use of Hyaluronic Acid, a substance that is renowned for its effectiveness in binding large quantities of water molecules in the skin. 2012 saw the release of Fillerina, a replenishing treatment for at-home use is a topical cosmetic product to be utilized for 14 days. The formulation of Fillerina Gel associates 6 different types of conveyed Hyaluronic Acids with different molecular weights and structures, with a diversified action in the various cutaneous layers, to facilitate the filling in and plumping up of tissues.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.