Rose Lip Polish
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
French kissing for life. French Girl Organics Rose Lip Polish makes lips rose petal soft with an intoxicating blend of sugar, shea butter, rose geranium, coconut oil and more. A gentle exfoliation gives way to soft, hydrated and kissable lips that are anything but chapped. Pucker up, mon cheri.
- Formulated with rare botanical waxes
- Removes dry skin
- 95% Organic, never tested on animals
- 1 oz
- Revolve Style No. FRGO-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. LP R
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Sucrose (Natural Cane Sugar)* Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* Euphorbia Antisyphilitica (Candelilla) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil* Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter* Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil* Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Powder, Essential Oils of Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium)*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint)*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)* *Certified Organic
Inspired by the effortless beauty of the Parisian ingenue, French Girl Organics brings sustainable, organic, luxury-quality skincare stateside. Seattle-based French Girl concocts hand-made formulas that are full of natural, wildcrafted ingredients with no added chemicals. Made in small batches for maximum freshness, each product is certified 80-100% organic, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and entirely plant-based.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.