Item Added To Bag
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi Honey Infused Hair Mask
Honey Infused Hair Mask
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Or 4 installments of $17.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 27 - Jan 28
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Blended with nourishing golden nectar from the Mirsalehi bee garden, Gisou Honey Infused Hair Mask is rich in minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants that restore health and shine to moisture-depleted hair. A natural humectant, honey helps maintain hair's moisture balance while improving elasticity, strength, and softness.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Formulated without parabens, silicones, and sulfates
- 8.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. 30303 250
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply a generous amount onto towel-dried hair from roots to tips. Leave in for 5-7 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- For best results, use 1-2 times per week
- Can also be used as a deep treatment or overnight treatment for extremely dry hair
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Panthenol, Quaternium-87, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Caprylyl Glycol, Honey, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Seed) Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Seed) Oil, Tocopherol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.